Attn: Privacy Compliance
1700 Northside Drive
Suite A7, Unit #5499
Atlanta, GA 30318
We may collect some or all of the following types of information (collectively, "Information"):
(1) Personal Information. When you visit our site, we may ask you to provide some personal information about yourself, including your name, address, e-mail address(es) and other information specific to your personal job preferences.
We also have third party data partners that provide your personal identifiable information to us. This may include your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, ip address, other personally identifiable information and other details about your web registration and browsing history.
(3) Log Files. We also collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit our site, the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
(4) Third Party Tracking. We also sometimes use third party advertisements to support our site. Some of those advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send those advertisers information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geo targeting purposes (showing information or advertisements specific to the area where you live) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited.
(5) User communications. When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
(9) Other Uses of Information. We may also use the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services, and to protect our rights or property and that of our users.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some site features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
We will use and share the information collected with third parties and service providers to:
- Provide, improve and maintain our services to you (e.g. targeted job listings);
- Respond to customer service inquiries;
- Communicate with you about products, services, news, offers, and promotions offered by us and others;
- Analyze and monitor trends and activities in connection with our website;
- Detect and prevent fraudulent and other illegal activities believed to take place in connection with our website and services;
- Personalize and improve our website and provide advertisements, content, and features that match our users’ interests;
- To show you more relevant advertising by us, advertising agencies, advertising networks, or other third-party services;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With vendors and other service providers who need to access to information to work on our behalf, including providing you with the services you request, interact with, and to which you subscribe;
- With advertisers, advertising agencies, advertising networks, and data aggregators to provide you with targeted advertising;
- With our affiliated entities for their own marketing activities;
- It is possible that in the future, our company could merge with or be acquired by another company. If such an acquisition occurs, the successor company would have access to the information maintained by us, including your Personal Information, customer and business account information, but would continue to be bound by this policy unless you consent otherwise.
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your Personal Information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
Federal and state regulations may require that we maintain certain information (including your personal information) submitted through our website for various time periods. In order to comply with these regulations, we cannot delete your information from our database if to do so is not permitted by an applicable law or regulation.
Our websites and services are not intended for persons under 18 years of age. These products and services are not developed or directed at children. We do not knowingly collect or retain information in connection with this site from children under the age of 18. We do not ask a child under age 18 for personal information. If you are under the age of 18, please leave this site immediately.
If you are a California resident, California law provides you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. You may learn more about your California privacy rights by visiting here - CCPA Privacy Notice.
Last modified: May 3, 2023